


Kennedi is our girlie girl true and true! She loves putting on make-up with mom and brushing anyone's hair, that will let her. Dress up is another one of her interests, she loves shoes, jewelery and hats! Well now I can't imagine where she got that from. This little one is also an outdoor girl! As soon as the back door is open she is out with whatever shoes she can slip on and to the middle of the yard. And, we can't forget to mention her baby's! Which are her baby dolls, blanket and sippy! She calls them all her baby's!
Kelsey she has the best smile! This girl is so passionate about animals, her favorite is HORSES! She also loves to be outside with friends. And Kennedi loves to be right by her side. Kelsey has a kind heart. Reading is another one of Kelsey's hobbies, many times you will see her with her nose in a book (which I love bc I never enjoyed reading).
This is my sweet Carter! He loves tv a little to much, this is a good and bad thing. For Christmas he got Curious George and he loves it! He will sit on his chair or stand while watching a show with him in his arms. He will even share his milk with George, so sweet! He also loves playing with blocks, balls and playing hide and go seek. He will count 1236 and try and say here I come! Then cheer when he finds you.
And here is my other sweetheart! I love his blue eyes, he will just come and give Mike and I hugs! Cody loves playing outside, jumping on the tramp,climbing trees, riding ATC's, riding horses at the barn and just playing with friends. He is so good with the babies and they love playing with him and he is so sweet with them. Cody also loves school and is a great reader! He just got glasses that he wears all the time, he looks so handsome!
Monday, February 26, 2007
What the kiddos are up to these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
You have such sweet kiddos...what else could the be with such a sweet mom!?
I love all the pictures of your kids. What a great family!!!!
good job on the pictures. You are now a better blogger than I am!!!
love to see her naked
Post a Comment