Sunday, February 25, 2007

This weekend we went with some friends and got some yummy Mexican and then went to see this flick! Music and Lyrics I thought it was very cute and funny. Loved the music too! It was a fun night but, a little to chilly for me.
I didn't have any hair on Saturday so I stayed in my jammies all day and worked on my new blog and scraped a really cute cover for my cousin. She just moved in to her new house and they have already made her Young Womens President. i don't blame them she is awesome and will do a great job! The twins love to be in whatever room I'm in so my scrapbook room is all set up for them. They drag all of their toys, books and coloring stuff, snacks while watching a video. But, they start to fight about who is going to sit on my lap. And then Cody comes in and wants a turn too. Frustrating to be loved so much. hee! hee! Hope everyone had a great weekend

No comments: