Monday, May 14, 2012

Kelsey turns 13!!!

We officially have a teenager! I can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing up. I can't think about it too much because it makes me so sad. Well I dropped the ball and forgot to have Kelsey answer the birthday questions I usually do on their birthdays. I will try & remember to do that tomorrow haha we will see if it happens:)

Kelsey was not happy that her birthday landed on a Monday. Her dad & I said sorry there is not much you can do about that one. So, she went to school:)

After school is when the fun started well of course she had birthday wishes at school. She really wants a bike so she get to go pick one out soon. Kelsey got lots of cards, cash and candy! On our way to take her to dinner we noticed that by the Gilbert Temple that is being built just down from our house. They had the Angel Moroni out & getting it ready to put on tomorrow. It was very exciting and we were the first to see it. After a very big and yummy dinner, there were tons of cars everywhere trying to get a peak of Moroni as we drove by

Grammie and PaPa came over for cake and ice cream. Frammie, Paige and Tatum had visited earlier. Dad made homemade chocolate ice cream from our fresh goat milk so YUM! Cody got Kelsey a magazine with all of the Hunger Games info in it-good pick there buddy. And, for another surprise I had my sweet friend Cara take pictures of the animals in our backyard. Then I put together this collage of some of Kelsey's favorite furry creatures. I think she was pretty surprised & loved it!

We sure our blessed to have Kelsey be part of our family! Love ya sweets & happy 13th!

No comments: