Monday, February 13, 2012

Poems

Cody and Kelsey are in the same Lanuage Arts class and their assignment for tomorrow was to write a poem about something they love. I read them tonight & since I still had my blog up I thought it would be fun to share.

Psych
Fake Detective Agency
His eyes sparkle with psychic visions
His hair so shiny with his fingers on his temple
His amazing acting sweeps me off my feet

His strong arms holding onto his motorcycle from inside
His leather jacket
Screaming down the road

His insane courage to run into the face of danger
Hiding behind his best friend
His amazing buisness skills
That can actually get jobs and pay bills
My dream guy Shaun Spencer

Kelsey Webb
She loves the show Psych can you tell?


I love going hiking
I love building fires
I love pitching tents
I love getting dirty
I love going biking
I love eating like pigs
I love waking up early
I love playing campfire games
I love cooking breakfast
I love going camping
but I hate the drive home.
'round 'round 'round they go
over hilltops, streets and snow

Cody Webb

No comments: