Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



This is my family that I love so much! Last year Valentine's day landed on Monday night so since that's family home evening (a night set aside for family time in our church) so I made a big steak dinner and a yummy dessert. It was a hit so this year I did the same I think we started a new tradition. The kids all made valentine's for everyone, so cute. I'm so sad I didn't take one picture today so I had to grab this photo from Christmas. I did a few haircuts today then went to lunch at Joe's Farmhouse with Mike & then I helped with Carter and Kennedi's class party. They had so much fun! Crafts, bingo, cupid game, card exchange, frosted sugar cookies, heart attacked their teacher and lots of yummy food. After our great dinner & wonderful dessert tonight we played Wheel of Fortune on the Wii & then laughed so hard watching Funniest Home Videos. I have the best family ever, I feel so blessed.

No comments: