Cody's dance partner was Courtney who is the cutest girl. They were so cute & very excited!
Today I spent most of my day at my kiddos school. I help in Carter and Kennedi's class once a week it has been so fun seeing them interact with their friends & how much they have grown & learned.
Cody and his good friend Trevor signed up a couple of months ago for ballroom dancing. They had to sign a form to commit to be there & not miss more then two practices. After many practices it was time to preform and Cody did great! I will have to add the pictures later. I'm so proud of Cody & so happy that he stuck it out! I love the kids school, their principal is awesome & the kiddos love him.








2 comments:
cute pictures. Cass said Cody did GREAT. How fun is he?
This was the cutest thing ever! I loved how the boys had as much fun as the girls dancing. Cody and Trevor looked like they were having a wonderful time.!
Post a Comment