
April 9th 2010
The temple sealing was beautiful!

This is how the day started & ended, with the kiddos surrounding the newlyweds.


Isn't my mom beautiful? Here she is with her granddaughters(Tess was asleep).



Whenever I started to wonder where Carter was I just looked for the bride & groom.

This little guy waiting for this. . .

She made his night!!!


Congratulations!!! We love that Jacki is part of our family and feel so blessed.
I have so many things to blog about like Easter, showers, parties & birthdays but I couldn't wait on the wedding. I will try & catch up tomorrow.
5 comments:
Cute pics AND love the little girls dresses! is Jacki an Ethington?
i swear Kara Ellingson's kids are in those pics? maybe i'm wrong.
can't wait to see all the rest of your stuff when you get caught up and I CAN'T WAIT FOR BUNKO!
Yes Julie you are right Jacki is an Ethington.
I can't wait for Bunko but Paige & I are not even close to being ready.
How fun! The little girls dressing are super cute! How exciting for your family. I am so behind on blogging myself, so I know how you feel. But, it was fun to see these cute pictures:)
What beautiful pictures! I love them!!! It looks like you had so much fun and you look amazing as always! So glad you are my friend♥
Just catching up with you and your beautiful family! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. So cute! Are you headed to women's conference this year? Hopefully we'll run into each other again this year! I'll save you a seat! :)
Post a Comment