Sunday, January 10, 2010

CARTER


Carter Bridge Webb
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite TV show? Sponge Bob
(if you remember this show was banned from our home a few months ago)
Who is your best friend? Landon
What do you love best about school? Playing with all my friends
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Doctor
What is your favorite thing to do? Make a recipe like a Chef
What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Cook with them
(he's got cooking on the brain or he's hungry yeah he's probably hungry!)
What is your favorite book? Superhero ABC's
What is your favorite song? Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Thanks to my friend Cara I would have forgotten to do this. I have done it in the past for the older kiddos. I guess it's not to late even if their birthdays were in December.

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love this little dude! He's the greatest. Always makes me feel special♥