Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Sponage Bob Story

I have always let my kiddos watch Sponge Bob you can judge me all you want & think I'm a horrible mom but I think Sponge Bob is so funny & just sweet. Just in the last couple of weeks I have noticed Sponge Bob has changed becoming a bit negative & always saying "hate" and "butt". I also noticed Carter using the word hate & butt a lot so I warned Carter that if he kept using naughty words he wouldn't get to watch Sponge Bob anymore. Well Sunday night driving home from Paige & Rex's house he was banned from watching Sponge Bob. Carter was not very happy with me and kept saying why I love Sponge Bob?
When we got home the kids were getting ready for bed I asked Kelsey to go check on Carter. Kelsey came back laughing and said mom Carter wrote a letter to Sponge Bob & Patrick & you have to read it! So, Carter came in and we had him read it to us.

This is how it went...

Dear Sponge Bob & Patrick-
I love you and love watching you. I hope you don't get mad but I can't watch you anymore. My mom said I can't watch you anymore. I'm sorry!
Love, Carter

Carter has been good too he will even come & tell me if Sponge Bob is coming up next:)
I sometimes think this kid thinks he lives in the cartoons he watches. Love that kiddos!!!
Oh and the picture above has nothing to do with the story, I just like it! Kennedi wanted me to take because she wanted to see how long her hair is getting.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a funny note. way to go on the follow through, sounds like he's accepted the consequences well. WOW!

love the picture. they are too cute.

Stacey Crewse said...

So funny and cute! I love that he comes and tells you if Sponge Bob is coming on next so he doesnt watch it!? Amazing!!! Also, wow.... Kennedi's hair is sooo long! It's been too long since I've seen you all!

Hallie said...

That is so cute! My 3 yr old LOVES spongebob too! He lives for Spongebob! :)