Cara and I went to Blissfest in downtown Mesa it was a fun afternoon with a great friend! After I dropped her off I still had an hour to spare or my kiddos would have been so upset if I came home early! They loooooove Macy our babysitter. I went over to Target and scored on a lot of Halloween costumes. Everything was 90% off- The most I paid for something was $2.49 and the lowest was 13 cents!!! The thing is even if they end up not wearing them for next year my kids love to dress up even the older ones. Also I could not leave with out buying these. How cute is that, I'm always calling my kiddos my little chickadees! I love Target!!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Lovin' the clearance rack!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
11:09 AM
Labels: good deals, Halloween, kiddos, Macy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Wow what a deal. It makes me feel great to get a good buy like that. And just think you are all ready for Halloween next year! Looking forward to seeing you on Thanksgiving Day!
I should have gone with you - darn it!!! We still need to go to H&M and Nordstrom Rack - maybe for fun Friday?!
Post a Comment