Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!

A year older and wiser too!
age:10
grade:4th
favorite color:brown
friends:Mallory, Ashton & Cassidy
favorite place to go:the barn
what is her dream:to own a horse someday
what scares her:this being on mom's blog
favorite subject at school:art
what do you want for your birthday:horse stuff

Sweetie we love you and feel so blessed that you are a part of our lives!
Happy 10th birthday!
*I will post pictures after she has her party on Saturday.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday

Crazymamaof6 said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to KELSEY! hope she has an awesome day!

tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a sweetie! Happy 10th Birthday!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!! I hope you had a great day!! Love you

Kristy Treible said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Love the Utah pictures- looks like you had tons of fun!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! I can't believe you are already ten years old. You are so beautiful and are growing up so fast! I hope you had a fun party and got some horse stuff for your birthday!