Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Friday we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Leffue's house to celebrate Easter & April birthdays. The kiddos had a blast with all the cousins! After dinner a few of us took the older kids to the Easter pageant, I had not been in a long time. It was so wonderful and I was very happy I got to see it with Cody & Kelsey.
Saturday the kids went with Mike to the Sirrine family reunion while I was working. They had a great day with lots of fun!!
Sunday we went to church and then had a relaxing afternoon. We went to my parents for dinner & an Easter egg hunt. My dad got all the grandkids colored chicks! They thought PaPa was pretty awesome. He is such a fun Grandpa. We then headed over to the Clarkson's to see Pam and Joe. We had a wonderful and fun filled Easter.






3 comments:

onehm said...

Sounds like fun! And your sweet kids look darling in their Easter clothes.

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute Easter pic.love the dresses!
and those CHICKS! SO STINKING CUTE! and so fun!

jayna said...

i love those chicks!! how cute are your kids. looks like easter was fun!