I finally was able to download my pictures! For some reason it has not let me do it for awhile now. I have been dying to show off this fabulous cup I won at Christmas Bunko at Emily's house. Lovin' my nice dusty desk-hee hee! We started doing a gift exchange after Bunko and it is so fun! Crazymama made this beautiful cup for my yummy Sonic Dr. Peppers and I even won a Dr. Pepper & Diet Coke bonus!! I love homemade gifts. Thanks Julie, I love it!!!! After Christmas maybe I will do a post on the homemade gifts I made this year.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Finally!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:33 PM
Labels: bunko, Christmas, friends, homemade gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
yay! i'm so glad you got it! i was totally thinking of you when i made it!
Very very cool. What a unique gift.
We got your Christmas card,....it's super cute. I love it.
That is cute! I want one. I love my Sonic Dr Peppers too!
I am glad you are back to blogg'in. What a great gift. I miss the bunko. Maybe I can sub for someone soon.
Post a Comment