



On Monday Paige, Emily, Shannon and I canned butter. It was pretty easy and the next time will be even faster! Emily and Shannon stocked up on snacks and used my Deni Jar Vac to can all the yummy stuff kiddos love. It feels so good to be a little bit more prepared. We are going to try to do something for food storage once a month every week would even be better! If anyone wants the recipe I got it from this great blog.









6 comments:
I have heard butter us pretty easy, way to go! Have a great THanksgiving:)
K seriously, nice picture! That was really fun and we need to do everything else on our list! Thanks for letting us use your house!
We did that for RS once and I loved it. Will you email me where you got your jar vac, or leave me a comment on my blog? I think I want one for Christmas.
time2shop@gmail.com
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
I wanna come - I wanna come!!! I love the fish and pretzel idea! I have a ton of candy hidden away in my room - shhhhhh
Way to go, girl! Canning butter has been on my list for months now--with a mound of frozen butter, I had better get to it! Thanks for the motivation! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I had no idea you could do that. I'll have to check out that blog. Fun. and quite a change from canning tomatoes.
Post a Comment