Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm still here!


Halloween is almost here!
I got these cute pictures done from my friend Ashley. I can't wait to see them all and it sure is getting me excitied for Halloween!
Last week we had the whole week off for Fall break. Mike was out of town so we hung out at my mom and dad's. It was like we were out of town!
On Wednesday I taught a scrapbook class for my mom's young woman's class. It was a hit, they loved it we couldn't get them to leave-hee hee! After having all our stuff out mom and I started scrapbooking & ended up scrapbooking the whole weekend. I made 3 new books I need to take pictures of them.
It's always fun hanging out with Jack & Steven. Steven loves to make us laugh by imitating Dad, the funny thing is he is a lot like Dad. Steven had a tough week, on Tuesday he rear ended someone and then on Friday Jack & a friend were leaving and my parents garage is messed up so you have to have someone close the garage. Well Steven pushed the button a little too soon and the garage hit my dad's truck! Steven fixed the garage and never gave up even with mom, dad and me giving him grief.
We had a fun long week but I am happy they are all back in school.

10 comments:

tammy said...

Cute pics! I love their costumes. And Ashley is the best.

Stacey Crewse said...

What a cute picture! The kids look so cute in their costumes!!! I'm glad you are back to the blogging world...hehe! I've missed you! Sounds like a fun week at your moms! I totally empathize with Steven, I rear ended someone 3 months ago....no fun.:(

Jen & Blake said...

Your kids all look so cute and festive! I love this time of year too. Happy Belated birthday, it sounds like you had a great one:)

Susan said...

I love the way the pictures turned out! Ashley is so good with the kids, she does a great job. Of course she has some cute models to work with!

jayna said...

love the costumes! sounds like a fun week!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sounds like a good time! Great picture! I'm sure the rest will be just as cute!

Nikki said...

I love the costumes. That stinks about the garage door and truck.

Cheryl said...

Your kids look so cute all dressed up for Halloween. I love the nurse costume and Kelsey makes a pretty witch. Cody is a cute cowboy and Carter makes a great batman! Can't wait until Halloween! Sure is nice that it's on Friday!

shannoncrandall6 said...

I love the picture! There costumes are all so cute. How fun to hang out with your family for the week!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!