I'm having withdrawals! My computer is down and so I only get to blog when Mike is not working on his laptop. I don't have any pictures, which I hate blogging without pictures!!
Life has been a bit busy, I know everyone is busy but I feel I'm feeling extra busy lately.
Cody is starting soccer next week so our Saturdays will be even crazier!
Last week I had Bunko and then on Thursday night I met up with friends from high school. We had so much fun & we really need to do that more often. I was so sad that no one took pictures. Also this Thursday was my first week watching Bridget's beautiful girls. It was so fun! I love how much Presley and Kennedi get along & they play great together. Tess was so cute & did wonderful! It is funny how fast you forget so much-like eating every 2 hours. I feel so blessed to have them all to myself once a week. I also noticed how my big kiddos were such super helpers & really enjoyed it.
Today I worked most of the day & then got home just in time to make dinner, we totally skipped FHE tonight seriously I didn't even think about it until eight o'clock tonight. I get to help in Kelsey's class tomorrow. I'm so excited to see her in class and with her friends. If anyone needs to get a hold of me you will have to the old fashion way. I can't wait to have my computer back!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Random
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:18 PM
Labels: kiddos, random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
We TOTALLY need to get out more! It was a BLAST to see you girls!!
;)
i am so sad i missed hanging out with you guys. how fun that you get to watch bridget's girls. it must be so nice to have cousins around the same age
It's amazing how we rely on these little boxes. I hope it's up and running soon:)!!
ohh, it's hard not having full access to your computer! i hope you get it back soon! how fun to hang out with the high school crowd!
Oh I hate when I have to use my hubby's laptop! So fun that you get to have a baby in your house every week.
I miss you too! We need to get together soon! Also my hair is showing it's grey again - drat! How fun that you get to watch the baby! Did you ever think you would have a baby in the house again? Sometimes I wish then I come to my senses!
wow you do sound way busy! But its nice to stay busy sometimes! And i think i am trying to come for Xan's BBQ, so hopefully we will get to see you guys if you are there!
I miss Bunko experience. You are a busy girl.
WHOOHOO! bunko was awesome! and it was SO FUN to see you twice last week!
UGH Soccer! holy cow! we did once season and had two teams , it was an all day affair plus midweek practice. CRAZY! way to go having him do it. i am not that nice.
bummer on your computer crapping out. i bet you get tons more done at home though right? so fun to get to have bridget's cute girls. all the fun parts of a baby but no late night feedings. FABULOUS!
\
we skipped FHE this week too.
oh and don't miss out on my giveaway this week. it ends friday at midnight.
Bunko was so fun-I love my witch! I hope all turned out ok with your flood. I'm loving the George Strait tunes.
It sounds like you had fun at Bunko and that life is busy and exciting. Are you having fun helping out school? Teachers work so hard and I'm sure she appreciates all your help!
Brooke that last comment was from me. I love the music!
Post a Comment