
Kelsey was so worried that her hair would be short & I'm sure after I took 4 inches off that it feels short. I think she looks older and of course beautiful!!! And, she was happy it's still long and loves her layers & bangs. While I was cutting her hair we were talking & she told me she wants to try different things with her hair. Keeping it long can get boring. I love how she always has a great attitude and always finding good in things.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Kelsey's new haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








17 comments:
she looks so cute!! so grown up ;)
she is beautiful. Love the hair
she looks DARLING! of course with a super talented mom she'll always be beautiful.
love the bangs! yay for no more fly a ways in the eyes!
and WHOOHOO for trying new things! so stinking cute!
So cute!! I love the bangs. She is beautiful!!
Okay, I must be crazy because it looks longer to me. I can't believe that you took 4 inches off. It's so glamorous.
She does look older. How cute. How nice would that be to have your mom be able to cut your hair and have it look good!
i love her new cut! looks great!
She's a cutie! And so lucky to have you for a mom. (speaking of which, I may have to call you again soon!)
OH so pretty!!
Kelsey looks soooo grown up! I love it!
She looks soo cute and so grown up! Watch out when she is 16!!
Oh she looks so cute! I love it. syd was saying she wants bangs the other day.
What a beautiful girl!! Love her smile!
She looks so pretty. I think she looks older too. Cute haircut!
She looks adorable. I just LOVE those sweet dimples. She has the cutest smile ever!
I love it. She is so beautiful!! How wonderful that she has such a great attitude too! That's the most important thing!
She does look like she's about 15! And that's not to far away - scary! Cute cute haircut!
Post a Comment