My mom and I took Carter, Kennedi and Presley to the mall for some fun! The girls loved it and Carter was more excited about the food, no surprise there!! I have been so busy lately and have not made time to blog and I really have not had much to blog about, boring I know. I have been cleaning like crazy! Last week I cleaned all my plant shelves. I had to get the big latter out and vacuumed and dusted everything. Also on Friday I was finally taking time to look at blogs and then all of a sudden my screen just goes black! Not good! I think it's just my screen because the computer seems ok- I hope!
What is up with this weather too? Everytime I'm driving it starts raining. I love the rain but last Monday I was driving in the huge storm & it kinda freaked me out. I even had to pull over because I couldn't see-SCARY!
I have Bunko at my house this week so I will be doing all the last minute stuff tomorrow well in between doing hair. I love the long weekends! I hope everyone has a nice break!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Keeping Cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
whoohoo super fun at the splash pad!
and way to go dusting your plant shelves! that is a HUGE TASK!
can't wait for bunko! WHOOHOOO! yay!
Cute pics! Funny how the food can be just as exciting, huh? Oh how I hate cleaning plant shelves. Where does all that dust come from?
We all love food, I hate cleaning plant shelves.
Cute cute pictures and even cuter kids! It's so fun to catch up on your life! I have been a slacker lately on reading blogs! And commenting!
ARe those kids cute---had a great day with you.
I know what you mean about not having time... I post, but getting to everyone to read.... well, it takes a LONG time!
Great water pix!
That looks like a great way for the kids to keep coo1!! You are such a fun mom!!
we love that mall and those cinnamon sticks are too yummy! Abby doesn't share so I have to get my own! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment