Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cousins





I love this picture of all the cousins meeting Tess. They couldn't get enough of her. It has been almost 3 years since we have had a little one in the family! The end of the month Bre goes back to work and I get to watch Presley & Tess on Thursdays I'm so excited!!!

8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

too stinking cute! how fun to have a new baby in the family to love on! she is DARLING! they look so thrilled to meet her!

onehm said...

Such fun! Look at all those cute kiddos! Lucky you to get to have those adorable kids at your house!!
:)

The last baby in our family lives in Utah and we have yet to meet him...so I am a little jealous!!

SuperCoolMom said...

How sweet! So cool that you get to play with that darling baby once a week!

tammy said...

Oh so sweet, and how fun that you get to watch her!

bekki said...

I love the picture of all the cousins how sweet is that. I will add you to my list when I go private. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Nikki said...

I love the picture with you holding her and all the kids around you. How freak'in adorable.

Jamie said...

What a sweet little bundle. Just love having having babies to sqeeze and love!!

Kristine Thompson said...

So cute! Little kids just love babies. Bridgette looks skinny again already!