Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to School Baby!

It's kind of funny because the week before school if you ask me if I was ready for my kiddos to go back to school the answer would have been NO! But just two days before I couldn't be more ready. It was weird but nice having all the kids go to the same school this year. Cody seemed a little nervous he is just like me. I still get worried when school starts and I'm so happy I'm done with school.

Cody & Kelsey were thrilled to find out that they were put in separate classes this year. I just think it would be nice to have a least one person you already know in your class. I guess your brother or sister is not that exciting! It was also very nice because I only had to remember how one teacher did things & helping in the classroom I don't feel guilty but when there are two different classes it's more time. I will survive and it's all the kiddos being happy right?

It has also been ready fun because the years before half of our went to one school & the other half went to another. This year almost the whole ward is going to the same school. It makes it fun for the kiddos to see their friends from church.

15 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Hooray! I'm counting down the hours!

tammy said...

Look how happy they look! I'm loving that bag. She is going to school in fabulous style! Cute pic.

Shari said...

I can't believe how grown up they all are. What a darling family you have. I love the photo of you holding "the book" in your post below- GORGEOUS!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

they look so cute! that is awesome that they are all going to the same school.

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy cow Kennedy has the cutest bag!

whoohoo for back to school and that is way fun they are in school with church friends.

glad the kids had a good week!

Libby said...

Your kiddos look so stinkin'cute!!! What are you going to do with all of your free time now??? How fun-I'm glad they were all excited to go to school!

Mar said...

My kids are starting school on Tuesday and I'm kinda sad about it too. But they are totally ready. My baby is in all day 1st grade this year. That will be way hard for me, but I'm long-term subbing at their school, so I'll be right there with him...in a way.

Cheryl said...

Your kids look so cute!! I'm feeling a little sad that summer vacation is over. I had my room all set up at one school and I went there yesterday and I had to move to another room. I was kinda sad but since I'm only there 2 or 3days I can understand why it would be better for me to out in the portables. They had some water damage there so that is why I needed to move. I can't believe how long Kelsey's hair is. It looks very pretty!! Everyone looks adorable!

Nikki said...

They are so darn cute! I get scared with School too. I hated the first week of school. I won't tell my kids that though. What are you going to do with yourself now?

Tiffany said...

I wish they offered half day!!!! Your kids looked cute. I bet it's a nice break for you!

Shannon said...

Yeah for us! Seriously I was totally dreading them going back but I am enjoying my sanity! If I had to hear I am bored one more time I was gonna scream. Hope you enjoy your little bit of free time! And yes we are loving the new school!

Emily Webb said...

I do really love the school thing! Rhett and chase were so dang excited that Codi and Kelsi are there too!

Susan said...

I love that picture,they look so happy and grown up. I'm so glad they have church friends at school now and that the twins are in the same school too!

Jen said...

They look so cute! Glad the first day back was a good one!

Jamie said...

I was ready weeks beforeThey are so dang cute and I have two who are not twins but 4-1/2 months apart and I have been worried about how I am goung to work school when they are old enough. I hadn't thought about two different teachers being twice as much work for me. I just assumed because they are not twins they would want there own classroom and identitiy.