Sunday, July 27, 2008

A new baby!

Tess made it here very fast! We are so excited to have another baby in the family. Presley is going to be the best big sister. I went over to the hospital yesterday to see her and I didn't want to stop holding her. She is so tiny and beautiful!!!

Saturday July 26th 2008
6 lbs. 2 oz.
19 1/2 in. long

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is beautiful! yhow exciting for them! YAY! BRIDGET AND TESS!
how big was she?

Corree said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I heard she made a fast appearance, can't wait to hear the story.

Shannon said...

Oh she is so cute! Congrats to Dustin and Bridget!

Jen said...

Congrats to Bridget! She is so cute and tiny!

The Monson Family said...

Brooke, you have such a beautiful family. =) I found your mom's blog from someone who had just found me, so this is so much fun. I hope you don't mind me "peeking" in. Come visit us too... www.monsonmoments.blogspot.com I'll have to go check out Paige now too. Maybe I'll try and post that cute picture of you two when you came to see my twins after they were born. It's such a cute picture. So fun to connect with family this way. =) Take care! love, Lisa

Haymore Family said...

Im so happy for her, she is so cute, i hope everything went good for her!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok i'm officially retarded. did i totally miss the stats the first time i read this?

onehm said...

WELCOME Tess!!
:) She's one lucky girl!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

She is a doll - looks just like her sister!

tammy said...

Adorable! And I love the name. That's exactly what I weighed when I was born. Then they just kept getting bigger and bigger after me.