We just got home from picking Mike up at the airport. He went to Alaska to visit some of his family for a week. We are happy to have him home! The pictures Mike took are very limited so this is what you get. They went fishing on Dan's (Mike's brother) boat. He brought lots of fish home so guess what we are having for dinner!?
I can't wait to take the whole family next year.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
He's home!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
12:24 PM
Labels: Alaska, and family, mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
that picture is spectacular. alaska would be amazing...
very cool! yay for Mike being home!
Don't we just LOVE when daddy gets home!! Hope Mike had a wonderful trip--Alaska is so beautiful! It sounds like you are happy and life is as crazy as ours! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! It'll be fun to keep in touch!
Oh, It's beautiful. I have always wanted to visit Alska. I actually want to go on an Alaskan cruise.
That's a pretty picture, even if he didn't take many. My hubby would love a fishing trip like that. I think we'll have to take a cruise up there one year.
Tom would love to go fishing in Alaska. Sounds like a great family vacation!! Welcome home Mike!
At least there are many different ways to cook fish. Your whole family will love it next year.
Glad he had a good time, but I bet so nice to have him back. That would be so fun to go as a family up there, it looks beautiful.
Wow! That picture sure is pretty! I told Mike I would eat your share of the fish since you can't (wink). Also - did he realy take only one photo?
Post a Comment