Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kelsey's 9!

Kelsey and Ashton
What is your favorite food? Spaghetti
Who is your best friend? Ashton, Mallory, Rita & Madison
What is your favorite memory? Going to Disneyland just with mom & grammie
What makes you laugh? jokes
What is your favorite movie? Dreamer
What are you most afraid of? nightmares & mean dogs
What embarrasses you the most? when mom brags about me to her sisters
What is your favorite music? High school musical 2
What makes you really angry? when Cody bugs me
What is your favorite activity after school? playing with friends
If you were the parent for the day, which rule would you get rid of? NO CHORES!
If you could change one thing about 3rd grade what would it be? recess would be 40 minutes
What do you want to be when you grow up? a veterinarian
Do you think it would be harder to be a mommy or a daddy? Why? mommy! Because you are always doing everything
If you could have a magical power, what would it be? talk to animals
What three things do you think you are good at? riding horses, drawing & being a friend
What is the best thing about being 9? going to activity days

I love Kelsey's answers! I didn't help her but she did have Rita & Mallory over so maybe she got some help from them. I took cupcakes into her class & tonight she went & saw a movie. She said she loved her day! I love you Kelsey.

Sorry for the lack of posts and for no comments. Kelsey's grandma is staying with us for the whole summer & her room is where the computer is. I don't get much time in here!

15 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Her answers are so cute! She is such a sweet beautiful little (big 9 yr old)girl!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabulous answers! Hope she had a fabulous day!

and HOLY CRAP?
is it time for book club yet? we need to get together. i hear Maid of Honor was a fabulous read , we must get together and discuss the book this month. ;)

maybe it's time to move the computer too?

tammy said...

Oh to be 9 again! I think I would've answered alot the same at her age. She is a cutie!

It was fun to see you Sat! Good luck with Grandma....does she know any English?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! What sweetie..I love all of her answers.

Good luck with the grandma ;)

Nikki said...

hey you still blog more then the most. You still read them all the time. That counts too. They grow so fast. It is crazy. I like the questionaire. I may still it.

Cheryl said...

It sure looks like fun at Disneyland. Happy Birthday Kelsey! It looks like she had a fabulous birthday!

Tiffany said...

Ahhh! What cute answers! I bet you are so proud of her, she is such a sweetie! I love her activity days comment! Good luck with the grandma! That is too funny!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday to such a cutie!!
Love her answers...I am going to have to do this with my kiddos!

You are a saint. That's all I have to say about that.

Pam said...

She's so cute!! Happy Birthday!

Emily Webb said...

I cant believe how fast they grow! Seems like just last year that you and Mike were married and Cody and Kelsie were just little Kiddos! Happy Birthday to Kels!

Unknown said...

She is too cute! I loved catching up on all of your posts..you are amazing!

Shannon said...

Loved all her answers. that is such a good idea, you will love to have that to look back at! How fun that you went do Disneyland for the day!

Jen & Blake said...

Happy B-day Kelsey, this was really sweet!

Jamie said...

HAPPY Birthday!!! Great questions and answers!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey. You are a beautiful young lady!!