
The weather has been fabulous! The last couple of nights we have spent so much time outside. The kiddos made a fort. It reminded me of when I was younger & would make forts when we would go to the cabin. Kennedi and Carter's favorite thing right now is walks, they want to go all the time. Kennedi the other day had her baby & was taking her for a walk, so cute! Carter and Kelsey played in the mud the other night & got some pictures I will have to show them later. Playing on the trampoline, watering the garden, reading books while the kiddos swing and Mike & I dreaming about how we want our backyard to look. Gotta love this beautiful weather before long it will be swim suit season!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Nice Weather!!!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
3:18 PM
Labels: just for fun, kiddos, weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
It HAS been beautiful lately! You are such a good sport to let them build forts! You fun Mom!
Love the fort - very creative! I love springtime here. Especially when I hear it's snowing in Utah!!
it has been fabulous lately! i'm loving that is stays light so late. and it isn't too hot yet! the kids can't get enough outside play here either!
I love being outdoors. Perfect time not to cold not to hot. Enjoy before everything seems like it is on firer. The kiddos look like they are having a great time.
It looks like your backyard is perfect already. My kids always seeem to stop playing in the back yard as soon as the landscaping is complete. They love dirt and rocks and room to play. By the way I'd love to look in your neighborhood for a house. I'll have to drive down there and see whats for sale.
We are loving it too! Such a cute fort!!
Love that fort. Better than anything I made as a kid. Ours were mostly with sheets..indoor.
Post a Comment