My friend onehm came over to my house the other day so we could take some Easter pictures of our kiddos. I love how they turned out and just wanted to tell her thank you for taking the cute photos! I'm happy to say we didn't miss place or harm the bunnies and chicks. We had a few potty problems (with animals) but other then that everything went well. Click here to see my friends cute kiddos!
Thanks again onehm!!!
Friday, March 14, 2008
A very BIG thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
Holy cow too dang cute! so fun! you are so on top of it this year. adorable!
It was sooooo much fun! I'm so glad that you are happy with the pictures. We had a great time and Sweet G is dying to play with Kelsey again, so maybe we can get together next week...are your kiddos on Spring Break?
Thanks for letting us crash your Easter Party!!
Brooke those are adorable Easter pictures. All the kids look great and with the chicks and bunnies it is so sweet!!
Super fabulous!! onehm always does a great job!!
So cute! What a fun idea! YOur kids all look adorable.
Adorable!!
what a fun idea!! love how it turned out!
Cute picture! So fun to have real Easter animals! It was great to see and chat with you at the wedding!
Beautiful kids! :)
oh so cute! the bunnies are darling and the kids are even cuter!
Oh Brooke!!!! They are too die!!! I love the pictures sooo much! I'm so sad I was out of town or I would have had "A" do my girls. You need to frame this one for sure!
Post a Comment