Sunday, March 9, 2008

Project 52

Week 10
My blessing for this week is Arizona winters. I was going to put AZ weather but you might all think I'm a bit nuts! I just love how the kiddos can still go outside and play and enjoy the beautiful weather. And, even in the summer give them a hose, a few toys and a Popsicle and they are happy! About half way through the winter I'm sick of being cold and can't wait for summer, true Arizona girl right there!

18 comments:

jayna said...

i totally miss the winters in az. i have a much higher tolerance for heat than cold, so i'm ok with the summers too, just as long as you give ME a hose, some toys, and a popsicle. lol. and i think it's close to orange blossom time for you. LOVE that smell...

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love the winters too. Love the cute pictures of the kids.

Crazymamaof6 said...

me too! loving the weather here.

Pam said...

I love good old AZ. The heat is way better than the cold.

Jenifer said...

If only it wouldn't get any hotter! Then it would be perfect.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love it too! Love the pictures and we came to see the bunnies! My kids LOVED them!!!

Anonymous said...

me too!!!!!! i was in idaho a couple weeks ago and it was just tooo cold for me. i realized that i am SUCH an az girl! LOVE to go other plces and visit the cold. but ALWAYS can't wait to come back HOME!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

me too...these winters make the summer so much more bearable!

Stace said...

You are a true AZ mom for sure. Fun photos. Haven't been blogging for a while --- I had to catch up on all your posts. So, sad about Carter. Do they look like hives --- is his skin raised? If so --- it is probably allergies. Me and Max are allergic to almost everything. Two things with allergies. You can do reflexology testing where they don't have to poke him. You hold viles of all kinds of stuff to find out. I have both the needle and the vile and it totally rings true and no pain. Also, try antihistamines --- he is probably producing too many histamines caused from allergies. Give it a whirl. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Jen said...

GREAT blessing! We are loving it too, this is the best time of year!

onehm said...

AMEN!!!
Yay for AZ Winters!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm a bit jealous of your warm weather! wonderful blessing!

Tracey said...

We love the AZ winters too!

Jamie said...

Nothing wrong with an Az winter!! Just wish the heat was not so darn intense in the summer.

Susan said...

I love it too, can't wait for the orange blossoms! How are the bunnies I never made it over to Walmart. Let me know how the pictures go today!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Lucky us, huh? The bottom picture with the dog is cute!

tammy said...

I love AZ weather too - even the summers because that means swimming!