Monday, March 3, 2008

Memory Lane Monday

Our rabbits had bunnies a couple of weeks ago and it got me thinking. I remember when we were younger one Easter our Aunt Xan gave us a bunny and a chick. They were so cute and we felt pretty special. The bunny lasted longer then the chick, animals didn't live long at our house.
So this little memory got me thinking about this Easter. Wouldn't it be so cute to do a photo with a fun background, bunnies and chicks for Easter. Now I need to find what the kiddos will be wearing. Easter is early this year, I don't remember it being in March this much. I need to have Mike pick up a few cute little chicks & do it soon before these bunnies are big! The only other worry is that Carter just might squeeze the life right out of them. He loves to hold them but he just doesn't know his own strength.
What do you think, good idea or to much trouble?

13 comments:

Laura said...

Easter is early this year. We might be hiding eggs in the snow around here :( I think the picture sounds cute, if you can handle having the chicks after. I must not be an animal person.

Cheryl said...

Those bunnies are sooo cute!! They will be so cute for Easter pictures. What at great idea!!

Jamie said...

What a cute idea. My kids would love a little rabbit. I just do not want more than one!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cute idea. and so fun you have bunnies. and could have chicks too. sounds like a great idea.

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

Funny that you were thinking of doing this- This was one of the things we were thinking of doing at the new place/ Spring pictures of the kids with a really cute backdrop and little cuties ... but unfortunately our place will not be ready yet-

We did get some new chicks- we got them at the Feed Store on Broadway- I also saw the cutest cutest baby goats at the farmer's market on Center- I bet they will be there on Friday- (but what do you do with a little boy goat when it gets big?- weed-eater?)-
Anyways- GREAT idea- precious...Great minds think alike is all I can say- j/k.
Are you selling your bunnies? I might be interested.

jayna said...

can't wait to see the fun picture you end up with! i say go for it. hope you are doing well!

Haymore Family said...

that is such a cute idea! we had bunnies growing up and it started with two and they i think at one time we counted 23 bunnies that we had! man those really got out of hand! they just kept comin!

onehm said...

GREAT IDEA!!! I love it and can't wait to see them!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Cute bunnies! I think it will make darling pictures! That is so funny that Xan gave you a bunny and a chick- she is so funny!

tammy said...

That would be sooo cute! It does come early this year. I only know because I've been practicing choir songs since January. Luckily I found the boys clothes a couple of weeks ago, and even a dress for me, which I don't always do. Now I need to figure out what the Easter Bunny is bringing besides candy.
Can't wait to see your pics!

Tiffany said...

I think that would be so cute! I got a bunny when I was a little girl for Easter and I will never forget how excited I was! I am sure your kids are in heaven right now!!!! SO cute!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

bunnies are my favorite pet! They are so cute and I miss having bunnies at our house! I think it's a great idea! It would be so darling!!! Isn't spring fun?

Crystal Star said...

I was just thinking this week of a photo session I want to take: how cute a little girl in an Easter dress plus a tiny bunny would be. So I should get my girls dressed up and you get yours and we come over and borrow your bunnies and I shoot away the camera and see what we come up with.