Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Things

Nothing is working out right first I was going to post the cutest pictures of my kiddos tonight. Mike had to work late so for family home evening I just read a bunch of stories from 'The Friend' to them. I did laundry all day today, the kids love to play with the laundry baskets. Tonight all four of them had made beds out of the laundry baskets blankets, pillows and all! I went to download the pictures & I push a wrong button & erased them all. Oh well it was so funny!
Then I want to do my 'Memory Lane Monday' but I can't find the right pictures so I will wait. It will better with the pictures. And, I think I will just combined my blessing with next weeks they kinda go together. I finally got rid of all the extra junk around here! YEAH!!!! It feels sooooo good! 7 bags & 4 boxes, I wish I felt lighter-hee hee! I'm off to bed hope everyone one had a super day!
P.S. What's up with spell check?
Is anyone else having problems with that sucker working?
I miss him, he is my friend!
Sorry if there are any missed spelled words!

11 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

WooHoo for clearing out a bunch of stuff. Bummer about your pictures! Can't wait to see them though.

Crazymamaof6 said...

bummer in your pictures! and whoohoo for clearing out the clutter! good job! gold star for you! ok i wanted to comment alot and rack up your contest. but i don't wanna do any more my self sorry. oh i should advertise yours on my blog. that would be good!

can't wait to see your pictures and memory lane Monday.

Jen said...

LOL, I just assumed that I didn't have any missed spelled words! It hasn't been working for me either.

Cute kiddo's, and kudos for you for still doing FHE, that is something I need to work on.

tammy said...

Oh huge bummer about your pics! And I've been having problems with spellcheck for a few days now. It bugs! Wow, 7 bags and 4 boxes - that has to feel good! I'm late posting my blessing this week, too.

Stacey Crewse said...

tho spel chek is dwn fore mee two. it drivees mee krazy two! Ha, I have to really check everything I post! I hope you all are feeling better!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

my spell check doesn't work either!

hooray for getting rid of junk. i get rid of 3 boxes last week!

Jamie said...

Bummer about the pics and I love the Friend for FHE. I thought it was just me, no spell check here either!

Pam said...

Spell check doesn't work for me either. I just copy and paste it into word and do spell check because I spell really bad.

Stace said...

Yes, I have lost work before --- It drives me nuts when I waste my oh so precious time for NOTHING! Hang in there!

onehm said...

You are so sweet! I don't know- spell check seems to be working for me...it tells me that I am spelling ALOT wrong!

You are a good girl to get the laundry done all in one day!
I wish I were doing better at getting rid of stuff. I feel the need for a yard sale coming on this spring. I need to unload some JUNK!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I miss Mr. Spell Check too! Where is he? He sure saves my life and makes me feel good or bad about myself depending on how well I did spelling that day. I know how you feel about erased pictures. Remember Hawaii???