Sunday, February 10, 2008

Come & Play

(I copied this whole thing from crazymama's blog, thanks)
Here's how it works: You post a comment on my blog & on Friday, I'll be announcing who the random winners are. There will be 3 winners, so you've got a great chance of winning one of my fabulous prizes (not telling what, but I promise they will be fabulous).

If you are one of the 3 winners, you are responsible for keeping this contest going. If you do not win, I'm sorry---it doesn't mean that I don't love you---it just means that the random generator didn't pick your comment. But, feel free to carry on this contest---win or lose.

**** feel free to comment as much as you like.****

the only restriction is you must have a blog, if you don't blog you can't play. sad huh?
so if you don't have one - go get a blog and enter away.

73 comments:

Pam said...

Fun! I want to play!

onehm said...

Okay...I'll play.
This is the third pay it forward I have entered and so far, I haven't won. Maybe I should just do my own, eh?
;o)

SuperCoolMom said...

I'm in!

Stacey Crewse said...

Pick me, pick me! Haha!! IM IN, The chance to win one of your fabulous prizes is temptation enough! I'll be leaving a note every day....:)

tammy said...

Yay! You won from Julie!

tammy said...

I want to play to win one of your fabulous prizes I'm sure you'll have, but I'm scared to win because then I have to come up with a fabulous prize to give away!

tammy said...

Plus I don't think I'll get enough comments! I have too many lurkers and not enough commenting people.

tammy said...

But here I go....

tammy said...

Pick me random generator!

Jamie said...

This game is fun even though that random generator does not like me!!

Jamie said...

I know you will have great prizes so I am going to congtaulate your winners early!

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all who WIN this fun contest!!!!

Jamie said...

WINNER!

Jamie said...

I am A winner!!

Jamie said...

I am a winner!

Jamie said...

I am a winner!!

Jamie said...

I am a winner!

Jamie said...

Just trying to be positive!!!

Jamie said...

You know getting those positive thoughts out in the universe!

Jamie said...

You know the law of positive attraction!

Jamie said...

I love prizes....

Jamie said...

Who doesn't??!

Jamie said...

I is just fun to see how many play and comment and how creative they get with their multiple comments!

Jamie said...

So maybe I will be back to leave some more comments and to read a little:):

blah, blah by lindsey said...

these are too fun

blah, blah by lindsey said...

how long are you doing this for? a week?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love reading all these comments!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

hope you are having a good day.

Stacey Crewse said...

Wow! I thought I wanted it leaving another comment! There are tons...here's my #2! :)

Pam said...

I guess

Pam said...

I need

Pam said...

to comment

Pam said...

more times.

Cindy Price said...

I think I will just trust my luck to one comment!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

tee hee

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am sure i will never win but it is fun to do this

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok i am realizing i am dying for one of your fabulous prizes even if i have to do it all again.
so pick me.
I'll be back. and i am still thinking on your prize. your talent overwhelms me.

tammy said...

Ok so here I am again.

tammy said...

And totaly not knowing what I will do for prizes if I win something.

tammy said...

Can't wait to see what you get from Julie!

tammy said...

And what you give!

tammy said...

Jenny told me you did an awesome job on her hair yesterday.

tammy said...

Wow, you are really getting the comments!

tammy said...

: )

tammy said...

I'm laughing at mommyx5's comments about postive thinking.

tammy said...

How do you even do the random generator thing?

tammy said...

I'm back.

tammy said...

Exactly one hour later.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

hi!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i seriously love reading all of these comments, they are sooo funny!

tammy said...

Wow! 50 comments!

tammy said...

I seriously would have like five.

tammy said...

If that, because most of my family and friends haven't found the love of blogging yet.

tammy said...

They're so 1990's!

Cheryl said...

You are the best!

tammy said...

Ok really. What am I gonna do if I win?

tammy said...

I wanna see what Julie's coming up with.

tammy said...

Is it Friday yet?

Stace said...

I mine as well give up on winning after seeing all these fun ladies posts ---- crack up! Way to go!

tammy said...

Why am I still doing this?

tammy said...

Why am I still doing this?

tammy said...

If I win will you make me prizes to give to the winners of my contest too?

tammy said...

Because I know your's will be hard to beat!

tammy said...

You seriously should come teach a hair bow class to my HFPE class.

tammy said...

I really should stop hogging all the comments.

tammy said...

Seriously.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok

Crazymamaof6 said...

i want to win

Crazymamaof6 said...

i know your prize will rock

Crazymamaof6 said...

you are so ultra talented

Crazymamaof6 said...

and fabulous

Crazymamaof6 said...

did you have a good ♥ day?

Crazymamaof6 said...

you got alot of people to comment