

Well these last two weeks I have gone from organizing everything & weeding out lots of stuff we just don't use to making cute stuff! Cara made some of these darling flip flops last week & I had to do the same. Old Navy has cute flip flops & right now they are 2 for $5 great deal! I also have been making hair cuties these clips are not done I still need to put rhinestones on a few. Just thought I would share the fun!!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Feelin' Crafty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
Wow Brooke you are really talented! Those hair clips and flip flops are so cute!!!
adorable! love those! so freaking cute! excellent use of time! i'm so jealous! you are so super talented. and crafyfabulous! yeah. for sure. so CUTE!
Those are so cute Brooke! You are very talented. Can I buy some of those clips? I need some more in a really bad way! I will call you!
And the most talented award goes to, drumroll please.... BROOKE WEBB! Those flip flops and hair clips are adorable!
Too cUtE!! I think you just gave me my next HFPE idea!
Ya, you put my creativity to shame! Those are darling!
I wish I had a girl so I would have an excuse to make cute stuff too. I saw Cara's and thought, "I want some"
those are adorable!
i love your hair cuties too!
So steal a CrazyMama term...
you ARE craftyfabulous!
I am so very impressed. (Not the first time)
Great job, Brooke!
Love the cute new clips and the flip flops! Love all the fun colors you did!
Brooke- sounds like we need to schedule a workshop for you at our new place!!!!- let me know if you are interested-Super Super Cute! But I would not expect anything different from you-
Kristin
Super cute stuff!!
Those are so cute!!!
Oh and thanks for cutting my hair today, it looks great!! And the only reason I am posting this comment here is I don't want to have to do the Pay it forward if by chance I won, bad huh? Sorry! But thanks again!
NICE! Are you selling them? I have a darling baby with no hair! :)
Post a Comment