Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pucker Up!

Valentine's day I think is pretty great because there isn't a lot of pressure just some candy & sweet cards. Carter & Kennedi had a party today at preschool. They sang a cute little song and of course got way to much candy but they were in heaven! I still can't believe they are in school my babies! Sorry guys you are going to hear this a lot from me this year. I got all the kiddos something at the $1 section at Target & even better I got it all yesterday & it was 50% off and the kids loved everything! One of my favorite movies is 'The Notebook' perfect movie to watch with my sweetheart. I hope everyone is having a SUPER day!

11 comments:

Emily Evans said...

Happy V-day! That picture makes me want to go home immediately and watch The Notebook!

ZB said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you get something unexpected.

Jamie said...

HAPPY V-DAY!! I love that line that from that movie too!

SuperCoolMom said...

Great that you got a screaming deal on your kids Valentine treats! I loved the book, but I was disappointed by the movie after the book. Oh well.

Have a Great Valentine's Day!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so bad, i totally forgot little somethings for my kids. oops..hope the don't notice.

love the notebook, gets me everytime :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go on that bargain! i got my girls makeup kits on after Christmas clearance. but they don't know that. fabulous!
hope your day is sweet! happy ♥ day!

onehm said...

Hope that you had a great valentine's day! Love that movie!
Love a bargain like 50% off even better!! ;o)

tammy said...

Glad you had a happy day! I love the pics you posted. And I was thinking the same thing about all the candy that Connor got. Looked more like Halloween!

Jamie said...

I love that movie too!It's the best! My hubby doesn't mind watching it either!(probably because of the mood it puts me in!) Happy Valentine's day!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love V-day and I love the notebook! I'm glad you had a great day and your kids did too!

Paige said...

such a cute post. hope you had a great valentine's day!