Friday, February 15, 2008

And the winners are.......

1 Pam
54 Tammy
73 Crazymama
The first comment from Pam said: Fun! I want to play!

Tammy's winning comment said: If that, because most of my family and friends haven't found the love of blogging yet.

Crazymamas comment said:
did you have a good ♥ day?

Congrats!
Ok ,funny story I emailed Julie AKA Crazymama because I needed to know how to pick the winners! Well of course she was awesome & emailed me right back. Then of course I can't figure it out, yes my brain turns to mush after 10! So, I email her again & get more info. I LOVE random.org it was soooo cool!! The whole time Julie is helping me I'm thinking she is getting something even if she doesn't win. But, she won!!! But, Julie if you don't want to do it again that's fine. This weekend I will have to start working on the prizes! Winners need to email me your addresses except for Julie I got yours. My email is bwebb4@hotmail.com
Congrats! I hope my gifts live up to everyone very high expectations. Thanks to all that played sure was fun having so many comments!

10 comments:

tammy said...

YAY!!!!! But oh crap! Now I gotta do it!!

onehm said...

I can't believe I forgot to enter more! I REALLY wanted to win YOUR prize! I'm sure it will be FABULOUS!
;o)


(Isn't Julie the best??)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! that is rad! i have it all figured out. you have to be in the last ten comments to win. in the first5 and a chunk in the middle. well maybe not but. that is how mine worked and yours. so I'm just thinking that is how it works out well. awesome. still working on your prize. and i may do it again and give some else a chance, maybe not. we'll see. whoohoo! you rock!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i was sooo bad at entering!! congrats to pam, tammy and jules.

you are so creative and always have such awesome gifts!! i am jealous!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You know I haven't been on the computer when I miss a contest and don't enter!! Darn it. Maybe I will win on someone elses contest.

SuperCoolMom said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see what those lucky girls get! Post pics of what you're sending them.

tammy said...

It was so much fun to finally meet you in person! We'll have to do it again!

Crew Leader ;-) said...

What a GREAT site! I stumbled upon it after Googling my own name. How cool! I really must get working on my own blog...
toodles

Pam said...

Alright! I won! WOW

Tracey said...

I've been thinking I was going to run into you or be able to give you a call. We've been back in town for a couple of months. I wanted to at least say hi through your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute.