My kiddos have had so much fun playing with cousins this last week. The girls were all about the tea parties and the boys had a blast chasing them with guns and swords. Of course the girls gave them the reaction they were looking for! Paige & I are so grateful Carter & Landon have each other buddies for life! And, I'm guessing Kelsey came up with the contraption above. Anything that involves horses and tying knots! Saturday when I came home from doing hair Cody, Kelsey & their friend Mallory had Mike's scout book out & they were learning how to tie knots. They crack me up!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Pretend Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
so cute and that is fabulous Landon and Carter have eachother.
hilarious they were reading up on knot tying. too fun!
So cute! Lots of good info in the scout book - LOL. And fabulous list you're working on that you listed on the side. I need to add some of those to my list of things to do.
Aren't kids the greatest!? I love how eager they are to learn.
My girls always have a blast at your house Brooke! That is so funny about the book out, learning to tie knots! Kids, you gotta love em!
you are so lucky to have cousins the same age as your kids..they will be friends forever ;)
So fun that the cousins are close. I know hat Carys and Madison love to play at your house!! You are so sweet!
How great that they are so close in age and close friends. I am not really close to any of my cousins. They all grew up far away. I am so happy that I live close to my family and that my kids get to enjoy their cousins like yours so obviously do!
How fun is that! I love that they are drinking out of those tiny little cups. Good times! I hope Abby doesn't out grow the tea party stuff for a while! I'll be so sad!
What a cute little tea party! Daley cousins love their tea parties huh? :)
How cute are they? Isn't it fun when they can play nice and get along?!
Post a Comment