
We finally got family pictures done on Sunday by my sweet cousin Stacey. This picture was taken while we waited for Mike to change. We came right from church so we all had to change in the car! Carter had not had a nap & was very hungry so we didn't get a lot of great shots of him. We did get a good one for us to send out but we just got them out today. I figure better late then never right!? I love getting all the fun& very cute cards! I also want to know how you guys get your kiddos to sit still, look cute & smile!!? I just finished all my shopping last night. Now I need to start all the wrapping!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
LOVE it!!
Can't wait to see your card!
Cute pic!! My sister in law and I had ours done at the same time so when it wasn't our turn we would help with the other's kids getting them to look in the right direction and being silly to get them to smile!
So super cute! I love it!
SO cute! can't wait to see your card! they look adorable, and mine, not all looking or smiling or cute. mine were acting stupid, and making toot sounds and actions. for 5 shots.
Cute picture! The trick is to take about 400 shots and then one of them is bound to turn out good!
Cute! I so need a new family pic done!
You guys are so darn cute I can't stand it!!! I can't wait for your card and I wish we could see you before the holidays. How about after when our lives are not as crazy!
Your card turned out so cute!
What a fun picture of your sweet kids (& You & Mike) all lined up- I love it!
Post a Comment