Here are ten of my favorites about Christmas!
#10 Favorite winter beverage? Hot cocoa but I do love wassail too!!
#9 Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby, Mary did you know & good ol' Jingle Bells!
#8 Favorite Christmas colors? Most of my Christmas stuff is traditional but next year I would like to go with lime green, hot pink & red.
#7 Favorite Christmas traditions, as a kid & with your family? Going to look at Christmas lights as we drop off goodies, temple lights, reading Christmas stories & watching all the fun Christmas cartoons. Just being with family!
#6 Favorite Christmas cards- photo? letter? I loooove Christmas cards!!! It's great to get the letter & a beautiful picture. We only do a picture. Before blogging Mike would do a news letter for his family every once in awhile.
#5 What is more fun for you- white elephant or secret Santa? White Elephant, we have been playing this game every Christmas Eve with my mom's side for a very long time! I think it's so much fun!
#4 Tree? real or fake? pre-lit? green or flocked? We have a green fake tree. After being prego with Cody during Christmas I can't do real. I hate the smell now it reminds me of being sick!
#3 Holiday budget- extravagant or low budget? What do you wish it was? Well of course I wish I had unlimited funds so I could give everyone a gift!
#2 Best gifts are-store bought or homemade? I love getting something homemade. It just seems like it really came from the heart!
#1 Which is better- surprises galore or being sneaky & peeking? I love being surprised! One year our cousin Stacy loved to peek & was trying to talk Paige & I into opening one of our gifts. We didn't want to so we let her go in the other room to look.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Top Ten Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Great top ten!! I love the surprises Christmas brings,for me and everyone else. I just love the excitement on my kids faces when they realize Santa has brought them fun things:)
love this list!! white elephant at bunko was soooo fun!
of course Lindsey says that , she got your amazing advent Calendar! loved that! way fun top ten!
I'm going to do this on my blog. What a cute idea! I loved them all!
I love the white elephant exchange too. It is always fun to get together on Christmas Eve!!
I love this! What fun!
And I love your card every year...
It's always ADORABLE!
Post a Comment