




It was a beautiful day on Thursday and we spent most of it outside! Two of the kiddos had to change, Landon was close to naked,they all had gross noses and no ones hair ever got combed it was not a pretty sight! But, they sure did have lots of FUN!!! Every time I told Carter to smile he would give me this pose, it was cracking me up! The line for the slide was like this for a good half hour NO JOKE!! The next day it rained so I'm happy we took advantage of the great Arizona winters!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Rug rats but cute ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Oh how I wish my boys' cousins lived here!
I miss having a big fun yard for this very reason. Lots of friends can come over and play for hours!!!
They look like they had a blast!!
SO fun! and beside who cares if they look ratty when they play outside, they are gonna get dirty anyway in my opinion! love the line! they looked so happy!
Yes, take advantage of Arizona Winters. Definately couldn't do that in Utah! Hey, thanks for the cute photo!
Post a Comment