

December 17th
We had an early Christmas with the Sirrine's because they will be spending Christmas in Park City, Utah. We will be going up to join them & visit Mike's family after Christmas! I hope I'm ready for being cold!!! Pam had everything set up so beautiful and the food was yummy too! We missed Brooke, Kelsey and Mike they were all sick & had to miss out! It was having Uncle Tony and can't wait to hang out some more in Utah. The kiddos for course had a blast!!! Kennedi always goes right for the babies and loves playing house!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Early Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh you will freeze! I've been debating about whether to go to Utah to see family after Christmas and I just keep thinking how cold it is. I freeze the whole time we're there in winter!! But it will be fun to play in the snow. Have a great time, and don't forget to hit the fun stores while you're there.
Post a Comment