Last night Cody was playing hide and go seek with Kennedi. After a little awhile he came and asked Mike and I if we could all play sardines before bed. If you have never played before it's a lot like hide and go seek but in the dark and when you find the one hiding you hide with them. The last one to find everyone is the next one to hide. We had so much fun playing! When it was my turn I stumped everyone. Kelsey finally found me and then laughed so loud everyone caught on! Mike was the last one to find all of us so he took this picture. We had a fun night!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Sardines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Cute kids Brooke! I remember playing Sardines. I bet your kids loved playing it with you.
How fun! I forgot about that game-maybe we should try that one around here.
Looks like fun!! What a great Mom and Dad:) Lucky kiddos!!!!!
We used to play this as YSA in the church on FHE night. Talk about fun! 30 YSA's in the dark. Some people never wanted to be found and you didn't want to find them either or you would see a little too much smooching!
Cute game! I have never played that game before. I'm sure the kids loved it! You are such a good mom!
Looks like a fun filled night, ready or not here I come!
So fun, my kids love it when we play with them, and we just don't do it enough! What a fun idea for FHE.
You look so much like Paige in the picture. That is a fun game to play! Looks like you guys had a fun night.
you are guys are so much fun!
Post a Comment