On Friday Mike and I took Cody, Kelsey, Sydney and Tatum to Steven's football game. It was Homecoming so it was extra crowded and very exciting! Steven did great and we are always so proud of him. These kiddos had soooo much fun and it had really nothing to do with the game. They loved collecting all these paper rings. Then they would hang them down & other kiddos they didn't know would try and grab them. Many hours of fun! It's amazing what can make little ones happy!!! It was also exciting because Steven's friend and a friend of our family Nick Ferrin won Homecoming King.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Oh the fun kids can have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
LOL! I looked for you there and didn't see you, I did see your Mom come in but lost track of her. Corbin loved those things too, he was trying to pick them up to take them all home, I dampered that fun by making him stop.
very fun! you have gone to a ton of the games that is super fun this year!
Didn't think kids could have so much fun with a paper chain. We had so much fun~
Post a Comment