Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cooking Away the day!


Meet Jessica Seinfeld

Meet Jessica Seinfeld She's a mother of three who has struggled to get her children to eat nutritious foods. Now, Jessica Seinfeld is sharing her solutions in her new book, Deceptively DeliciousSM! Get to know more about Jessica and how she gets her kids to eat healthy. Plus, read her blog!
Tips and Advice

Tips and Advice Jessica shares her simple secrets to get your kids to eat good food!
Recipes

Recipes Try tricking your children with Jessica's Deceptively DeliciousSM recipes!

Nutrition

Nutrition Get easy nutritional guidelines for children.
Mom's Corner

Mom's Corner Talk with other mothers about mealtime struggles and solutions!

Paige and I worked on making a bunch of these puree's to make all these yummy dishes for our picky eaters!!! We tried the pizza and Carter was really the only one that would even try it but the chicken nuggets were a HUGE hit! My kiddos couldn't get enough of them. We did carrots, broccoli, spinach and cauliflower so we will have a lot to work with. I will keep you posted on the one's my kids like and dislike. By the way Paige and I loved the pizza and we think it was the pita bread that they didn't like so we will try them again.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pizza sounds yummy to me! See you on Thanksgiving Day!!

Jamie said...

My Sister bought this and I am curious to see how it goes over with the kids. I think it would be a great way to sneak a few vegtables into my husbands diet...SSHHHH!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm so excited to read up on this. I saw her on some show but didn't know she had a blog. Thanks for the update!

Stacey Crewse said...

I can't wait to hear the big hits!! I'm going to have to come over and stay longer next time you are cooking, I had so much fun for the brief time I was over chatting with you two!

SuperCoolMom said...

I'll have to check that out! I have a bunch of really picky eaters.

Bridget and Dustin said...

I need to do that for my picky eater. Well half the time I make her stuff and she takes one bite and she is done. She just needs to start eating. Let me know what they like.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

pizza and chicken nuggets?? maybe i should get that book and get my kids eating healthy. did your kids know there was healthy food in there?

Jen said...

Love this idea! Glad it is working for you. So far my kids (and hubby) eat better than me, maybe I should try the book for me!

Jellybean babies said...

I want to come be taste testers with your kids! I have one kid who will eat veggies, fish- you name it, he'll eat it. The other won't try anything green. Unless maybe its dipped in chocolate. Keep us posted on what works!