Top ten things that make me happy!!!
#10 Sunday was the 2nd week in a row that the twins sat through all of sacrament meeting well since they were babies!
*Of course Mike came late with Carter but they still sat through the meeting.
#9 I'm so happy to have a sweet and helpful hubby. He never seems bothered when I go on girls trips and I love our date nights.#8 Mike and I are in the marriage and family class during Sunday school. We are having so much fun and learning a lot! It's a really fun group of couples.
#7 The beautiful and much cooler weather. And all the fun my kiddos and their friends have been having being outside.
#6 Doing fun things as a family!!! This is so important to Mike and I to not only have family dinner together and teach our kids values but also to have fun as a family. This weekend we went to The Goldfield Mining Company. It's an old mining town with an ice cream parlor, a general store, panning for gold, lots of yummy food and a fun train ride. We had a fun afternoon!
#5 I'm getting very excited about all the fun Halloween parties coming up! I love this holiday and I have so much fun dressing up and seeing the kiddos so happy.
#4 Going to lunch with friends. It's always fun to get away for some adult conversation!
#3 My little ones singing "We will, we will ROCK YOU!" Carter really gets into it-very funny! They learned it from their aunt Paige.
*Now I just need to catch it on camera.
#2 New babysitters!!! It's always great to find a great sitter and very sad when they get to old to babysit! Our neighbor Chase has been babysitting for us and we love him. This is the first time Carter hasn't cried when we left. We have two other cute girls in our ward babysit and my older ones ask for them all the time. Gotta love that!!
#1 I almost have all my laundry done for the week! 9 loads!!! I know for some that's not a lot but, for me this is BIG and I'm very happy to be done soon.
* The only thing that gets me through folding all the clothes is watching my favorite shows!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
TOP TEN TUESDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time!!
Ok Brooke I have no idea how to read that. Is there a decoder some where? The pictures look like where ever you are, you had fun! Your kids are getting so big!
Cute pictures! It's a good thing a picture is worth a thousand words! I'm not that clever to figure out the code, but it looks likes fun!
Couldn't read that language! It looks like you and Mike were on a cruise? Was it the Royal Carribbean? It looks exactly like the cruise we always go on. I love it!
I'm not sure what happen but on my computer the words are just fine. Let me know if it's fixed.
some parts are still jibberish. but the parts i can read sound so fun. you guys are so great to plan activities with your kids.
LOL some parts are still jiberish, but I am a nerd and copy and pasted it to Word and changed the font so I could read it. Great top ten. Looks like you guys have alot of fun!
Super fun!! I am right there w/ya on the family dinner time and outings. I also can only fold if I am watching a movie or DVR'd t.v. show.
I totally agree with the fun family stuff. We need to get better at the eating together as a family part, but I love just being with my boys and hubby-AND lunch with the girls is always so fun too!! We all need adult conversation. Way to go on your laundry. What a fun job huh?
Great top ten. It looks fine to me. I have been doing laundry all week and I'm still not done!!! I am always learning fun things from you. Thanks!
love your top ten! and way to go on the laundry! i read it fine both times yesterday and today so i dunno!
The Mining Camp looks like a fun family outing, I'll have to keep that in mind! Fun post!
Yes, the only reason I like laundry is so that I have an excuse to stop and watch t.v.!
Love this top ten! You are awesome!
Post a Comment