Monday, October 29, 2007

Memory Lane MOnday

Anyone remember the game where you tell three truths and a lie?
I got the idea from my friend onehm. I love this game but, I'm so bad because you can tell when I'm lying so this might help me. Leave me a comment and tell me which one you think is my lie! NO Cheating!!!
#1 Paige and I went to London with a group of woman from the salon we worked at. On that same trip Paige and I traveled to Paris just the two of us!

#2 I went Halibut fishing for the first time in Alaska 3 summers ago.

#3 Me and some of my friends sneaked into Golfland/Sunsplash after it had closed.

#4 I jumped over a HUGE snake while camping!

* Now the three truths will have to be my next three Memory Lane Mondays!

8 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

I think #2, or #4 is the lie..... Well I'll go for 4. I can't wait until next Monday!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

#4 for sure!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

dang i wish i hadn't already done mine last night. oh well, guess i can do 2 today, this is too much fun to pass up.

Jamie said...

Lets see HMMMMM? I do not know any of your childhood or teenage stories but I am guessing #4. And I can not wait for the stories behind the 3 truths.

onehm said...

I think that it's #3...
Can't wait to know for sure!

Cheryl said...

I think it's #3. Can't wait to see if I'm right!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I say number 4 is a lie... but really it is a tough decision!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i think #2 i can't see you fishing! maybe mike fished but not you.