Monday, October 8, 2007

Memory Lane Monday!

My brothers are so sweet! I love this picture of Steven and Jack with Cody. Cody had this little car and the boys would push him around all the time. Cody loved this car I have funny pictures of him asleep in it. The boys loved playing with him and still love to wrestle with Cody. I do remember Steven sometimes getting a little bit jealous when we would be giving Cody a lot of attention! It took him awhile to get use to the fact that I had my own baby. I was 12 years old when Steven was born and I still remember running home from school so I could hold him. He was my baby! I would take tons of pictures of him and video. Even if you look in his baby book you will see my handwriting! I have video of me trying to get him to say my name. I was soooo annoying I just kept saying "say Brooke say Brooke" over & over and I'm sure just to shut me up he said it!!! I was so excited and the best part is I have it on video. When Jack was little I remember Paige and I taking turns giving him rides on our backs around the house. No wonder our backs are always hurting! He loved his cowboy boots and every Saturday night mom would have us hide them. I'm so happy that I'm still so close to my brothers. I love them so much!

11 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Now that is exactly how I remember your brothers- that picture is so cute!!!

Emily Webb said...

Oh that is so sweet! I remember Cody this little. Time flies by so fast!

Susan said...

I love that pictures too. I forgot about the cowboy boots and hiding them. Boys are so fun!

Supercool Mom said...

That's great! Julie and Maria were the babysitters for my oldest. Julie would sit on the floor and have him run in circles around her, while she watched t.v! She's had too many kids for me to even bother to try getting even. LOL

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun to have brothers like that. i had my nephew and it was the same way for me. it is crazy that they are growing up! and yes i made him run laps! i would cheer him on like it was a race. and he liked it! i am still the fave aunt!

Cheryl said...

Such a cute picture of Jack kissing Cody. I love old pictures!

Jen said...

That is such a cute picture of the boys! I love the memory lane monday!

Jamie said...

I have 5 brothers and I love em all!! What a great memory.

Stacey Crewse said...

You are such a sweet sister Brooke! Those lucky brothers!! I can't believe how young Steven and Jack look in that picture, They are grown handsome men now!?! Where is the time going??!! :)

Libby said...

How fun-I have 3 older brothers and they are 10, 11, and 12 years older than me. I love having 3 big brothers and I'm sure your brothers love having you as their big sis!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is so sweet about your brothers. so nice to be close with family like that.