Paige has been out of town since Monday and my mom has been watching her kiddos. Yesterday we had a little party with all the cousins for Tatum's birthday! Today I gave my mom a break and had her drop them off at my house for some fun! We played a lot! Lots of silly games, dress up, bubbles & even outside. Just wondering if it's ever going to cool off here!!! So after a lot of fun I needed a break. I put on a movie and we had quite time and this is what happened. I thought that was such a cute picture. All the kiddos that usually take naps were out in about 20 minutes! When Cody & Kelsey got home I had 9 kiddos at my house. It was fun and Cody & Kelsey are such great helpers they really love playing with the little kids. I tell them all the time what great babysitters they will make.



I have really been loving my new calling as Cody's wolf leader. Tonight we were in charge of the skit at pack meeting and I was very impressed with our boys acting abilities. I never took a picture I think I was laughing too hard. It was a fun night!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007
A long & fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








17 comments:
Like I said what a great aunt you are! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. We need to all go out to lunch one day to celebrate! Have a fun day!
WOW, What fun my kids are having! You are the best Brooke! Such cute pictures.... Have a wonderful Birthday today!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope you have a great day!
so fun you are the wolf leader! and way to go on all those kiddos!
You totally rock! 9 kids!!!
What a superstar you are...and wolf leader too? I'm impressed!
Hope you have a great birthday!!
I love it when they play so hard that they will drop any where:):)Have a fabulous Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!
I hope you do something great for your birthday! Have a Super Fun day!
Hey Brooke! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and Paige.Hope you have a wonderful day!
What an awesome aunt you are! (not to mention a wolf leader too!) I hope you had a great Birthday!
Hey Brooke! Happy Happy Birthday to you! Have tons of fun!
Happy birthday Brooke! Wow, it looks like there are always fun activities at your house. It was fun to see the girls on your blog. They sure love playing at your house!
You are such a good mom/aunt/cousin!!! Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day- you deserve it!!!
Dont we just love cousins, and I think you are so lucky to get to be in scoouts with Cody. But now you get the dreaded round table?
My sister is a den leader...I've only attended one meeting, but dang---they are super fun! Who knew? Love that picture of the kids zonked. After 4 or 5 kids...what's a few more. They entertain themselves, right? Way to go! happy happy birthday!
wow sounds like a fun day! Well i hope you had a good birthday on the 4th! the pictures on your moms blog are so cute!
Looks like you have been busy! You rock for taking on all of it and doing it well! Happy belated birthday!
You are such a cute mom and the nicest aunt! How fun to be Cody's den mom and see him in action. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment