Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dash is in the house!


Awhile back Carter, Kennedi and I were at Target. When I was looking at some of the costumes Carter spotted Dash which he calls 'SUPER'. He was so excited he started tugging at his clothes like he was going to try it on right there. That night he ran around the house yelling super over and over! He slept in the costume mask and all!

9 comments:

ZB said...

what a cutie patutie! I love that you let him sleep in it. Way to be a great mom.

Jamie said...

OH, I just love how these holidays bring so much fun and excitement to our kidos lives. He is so dang cute:):)

Shannon said...

So cute! That reminds me so much of Tanner when he was little. I think some people used to wonder if he owned any normal clothes, or just costumes!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

what a cutie!!

Jen said...

He is too cute!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a cutie! Don't you love that he loves his costume!! It's never fun when they suddenly decide they don't like it and it's a fight to put it on. Its so cute he slept in it too!

onehm said...

How cute is HE???

Susan said...

I love his costume, it looks sooooo cute on him. I can't wait to see it on him!

Cheryl said...

He's such a cutie!