I just wanted to say thank you for all the emails, texts, phone calls and fun gifts I got on my birthday! I had a great day! A big thanks for the pink Chi I got from my cousin and Aunt YEAH!!! I looove it thanks so much. I also loved all the fun gift cards & even got some $ to put towards a new camera! It was a fun day but I did miss spending it with Paige.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
A Big Thanks!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:40 AM
Labels: birthday, thank yous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
i love my chi!! i just got it. looks like you got some fun stuff.
You're so sweet Brooke! You deserve evrything!!
yay! i was wondering how you birthday went! so fun! looks like it went well! i can imagine the loss you felt without Paige on your birthday. yay on the chi!
Happy Birthday! That's great you got a new Chi! I was just thinking of you when my flat-iron fell out of the cabinet the other day.
I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts! It's always fun to celebrate!!
Post a Comment