My top ten things I have in baskets!
#10 Laundry: This picture is clean clothes YAY!!!
#9 Art Supplies: I have talked about this before but all my kiddos love drawing, painting, cutting, gluing pretty much anything creative!
#8 TOYS!: I'm a sucker for toys! I think I like them just as much as the kiddos. We have lots of baskets of toys all over the house. Selves in the kids rooms, one in the scrapbook room, in the master and a big basket in a cupboard in the family room.
#7 Diapers: You gotta have baskets of diapers! With two 2 year olds- I dream of the day our home will be diaper free!!
#6 Remotes: We can't forget about the remotes. We all freak out when one of these babies is missing!
#5 Magazines: One of my favorite things! I have a lot of baskets around my house filled with magazines.
#4 My kiddos clothes: I have the boys socks and underwear in baskets. This amazingly has stayed organized.
#3 Coins: We have so much loose change. I would find it all over so I found a jar. Then found this cute basket with a lid to hide the change.
#2 Fruit: We all love fresh fruit! Carter could live on bananas, apples and milk.
And my #1 thing I have in baskets in my house...
SCRAPBOOKS! My kiddos love to look at the scrapbooks I have put together. I can't wait to learn digi-scraping and start putting them in books too! Another thing I would love to do is print out my blog so far & put it in a book as well.
This is onehm thing but I thought of this one last week & wanted to share.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
TOP TEN TUESDAY!
So what do you keep in baskets at your home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
That is a very cute top ten Tuesday! I don't think I have that many baskets? But if I did I could find tons of stuff to put in them!
I don't have that many baskets but I could use a basket for all of the remotes at our house too! I do have a basket full of Dr. Seuss books. I love those books and Carys already loves them too!!
SHOES! I love my shoe basket right by the front door! Then I have them for alot of the same stuff you have listed. LOVE baskets!
You have sooo many cute baskets! Hmm, what do I have in baskets? I have our piano books & music in one, keep bread in one in the kitchen, & all my daily toiletries & cosmetics in one in the bathroom which I love because I can carry it to whichever bathroom I feel like using that day!
Fabulous Top Ten! I love it. I may have to copy next week...
I love that you have a picture for each thing too!
(And I love looking at all your scrapbooks too!!!!)
Thats the most entertaining top 10 that i have seen yet.
i love the basket!! everything in it's place.
this was a fabulous top ten Tuesday! way to go on all the pictures!
That's a darling post! The remotes are my favorite. Baskets make everything look organized.
Cute idea! I love baskets too! They help keep some of the clutter hidden. Although I absolutely have no scrapbooks; I totally lack in that department. I put pictures in photo albums and call it done. I don't have a scrapbooking bone in my body!
Linked to you from Cara. Love the idea of all of the baskets. It makes everything seem cute and organized. Maybe I need to go around and put all of my piles of stuff sitting around in baskets. Thanks for sharing your tips.
Bath gels and lotions! I have quite the collection going. I just recently discovered bath gels work great as bubble bath! So it is getting used up very fast by Brinlee.
Post a Comment