Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Office


" I love inside jokes. I'd like to be apart of one someday".
-Michael Scott
I'm getting very excited for this show well what I'm saying all of the new shows to start up again! Yeah!!!!

7 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

I'll have to try and check that one out - Julie talks about it, but I've never seen it. Lack of Tivo makes watching t.v. difficult.

Jen said...

We can't wait! This is one show we NEVER miss.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

can't wait!! we are actually gonna be gone on thurs night and i am so mad!! no tivo or dvr really sucks. but i guess the anniversary comes before tv, right?

onehm said...

I totally love it too! We may actually have a party that night to celebrate. My DH loves it even more than I do and we have friends who feel the same, so we may all be watching on the big screen!!!
What fun!

Emily Webb said...

Okay that is so funny! Kinda like when I didn't know what a pun was!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

This is Dustin's favorite show! He has every season and is anxiously awaiting the new season to start. He takes them to work and shows them for meetings and his people love it.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That is our favorite show!!! FYI season 3 just came out on DVD.