Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Stuff


Little Miss Pris!
Oh, how I love her but this little thing did not get her nap today! She did very well up until around 4p.m.
Carys, Kennedi and I were making necklaces and bracelets. These little girls were a bit giddy about the whole thing! Carys kept saying my mom is going to like this. I took pictures but, I'm being way to lazy to download them.
All was going well and then Carter came over & wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I put him on my lap and we knocked a few of Kennedi's beads off the table. Oh boy this is when the melt down began! I do love this picture of her. I love how she loves to have me do her hair and have her nails done. She for sure is my girlie girl!

I was so tired today but still got a lot done. All my laundry done- & thanks to Crazy Mama for her inspiration on the whole hanging up clothes. We will have to see how it goes next week! Dusted, played hide & go seek with the kiddos inspiration from Onehm! Carter & Kennedi were really the two playing I was just coaching. They were so cute, Kennedi would say 'go hide, go hide'! and when ever Carter found Kennedi he would say 'HAPPY'! We read a ton of books, did some thank you notes, helped my neighbor start a blog, cleaned the kitchen, made dinner, went to pack meeting, went to the grocery store, put kiddos to bed & watched 'Last Comic Standing' with Mike.

Did you get everything done off your list?
Any grumpy kiddos today?
Did everyone get the nap they needed?

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Darling picture! I know what you mean about kids missing naps. Brynlee doesn't get home from school until 2 pm and if I let her nap then she doesn't go to bed until late, so we just deal with a grouchy 3 year old for a while!

onehm said...

So adorable! I am impressed with all you got done today! I was slow getting going this morning, but things are picking up now...

Jen said...

That picture is so cute! You got a ton done! We have a big list today, hopefully we can get it done before nap time!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

she is so cute!! on tues night my sis in law called and asked me to watch her kids yesterday so i got nothing done and afterwards i was too exhausted to move.

Bridget and Dustin said...

She is so cute and looks so old in that picture. You are so good to make list and get so much done.

Admin said...

Such a cute picture! I am so glad that we are past the napping stage because that was so hard when they missed one. I'm doing good with my list today, but I still need to get to the grocery store because it's been a couple weeks! We are out of everything! Hopefully your day will go better! Love ya.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! way to go on the hanging up clothes! yay! i am impressed it took me a couple hours to hang one load up today, i kept getting distracted! love all you did with the kiddos and way to go helping your neighbor start a blog! did i thanks you for all that cute stuff? i was so excited! thank you!!!! now i am dying to get moving on painting and decorating! that is the cutest picture!

Anonymous said...

Is'nt she sweet?

I have been trying to get Brooke to hang the clothes (at least mine) when they come out of the dryer for like 5 years and all it took was one of you suggesting it and she does it. Who of you will take payments so that you can make suggestions for me?

Supercool Mom said...

What a sweet smile - I love my girls...the first time Ariel begged to stop at a purse rack in Mervyn's I was thrilled (so nice after boys). One of our favorite toddler games is red light/green light - if you train them right then you can use it at the grocery store and on walks (very beneficial).

Cheryl said...

What a cutie pie! I love the bows in her hair. That's so nice that you make necklaces with Carys and Kennedi. The girls are sure lucky to spend time with you!!

Stacey Crewse said...

Carys LOVES her necklace and braclet! You are so good to my little girls! Thanks!!

ZB said...

I too am way impressed with all the stuff you got done. And not just all the menial tasks...but the important ones as well. Way to go. I totally understand the no nap thing. I start to wonder if there is such a thing as a "normal" day!

Joni said...

What a beautiful girl!
And nope not everyone got their much needed nap! ME!!

Jamie said...

She is darling. NO nap days are killers. Way to go on getting so much done. I just love that feeling