Last night I was getting Carter out of the tub and Kelsey came to ask me something. She was playing with my straighter and I told her to put it down well she dropped it! This thing has been dropped many times but this time it didn't make it! I want to scream but I kept my cool & did say dang it Kelsey those are 100 dollars! Just that made her sad & then the tears came. I was a little bug because I felt like I was the one who should have been crying! Then I felt bad because I'm always telling my kiddos to put their stuff away so I was not being a very good example. Maybe for my birthday or Christmas I will be able to score a new one.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I'm So SAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








19 comments:
Darn it!! Madison dropped all my curlers in the tub last night and I'll be doing the same thing.... getting new ones! Your Birthday is next week!!!!! I bet you'll get one!
Oh that sucks! That is a must have item too, but hey now an excuse to get a cool pink breast cancer one. If I thought I could score one of those, I may "accidently" drop mine ;)!
So so lame! Darnit! Did ya cry later? Hope you can get a new one!
That stinks. I'm sorry! I remember crying over a brand new bottle of perfume that Jackson broke. I was a bit emotional because I was pregnant at the time. Looking back now I just laugh. He felt so bad. Poor guy-my bathroom had a great smell for a long time! Ha!
That stinks! I'm amazed how well you held your cool. I don't know if I would have been that nice. We'll all spread the word what you want!
Are you sure it's broken? Mine sometimes won't turn on and then other times it will. You could keep trying and pray real hard!!!!
oh crud! that rots! well good thing your birthday is next week! way to keep your cool!
I've had 2 break. I'm on my third. Did you know Chi has a repair center? After the 1 yr waranntee, it's like 35$ to have it fixed. Check their website for the info. You probably know this already. I haven't fixrd my 2 broken ones yet. I always have to have it right away, so I fork over the 100$!
I've had 2 break. I'm on my third. Did you know Chi has a repair center? After the 1 yr waranntee, it's like 35$ to have it fixed. Check their website for the info. You probably know this already. I haven't fixrd my 2 broken ones yet. I always have to have it right away, so I fork over the 100$!
"DANG IT" Is my favorite, especially when I want to blow my stack! I hope the Birthday fairy is listening and a new prize arrives soon:):)
Yes this is a sad day. We dont realize how much we love our hair toys until they are gone.
one of my kids mysterious knocked down my flat iron. ya i didn't have one forever. just a few weeks ago my mom bought me a new as a surprise ;)
That stinks. Sorry about that. Mister Nobody dropped my curling iron the other day. It broke right in half. I had it for ever. Funny how you get attached. Do you have nobody living with you too?
Until you get one you can come borrow mine-- since I never do my hair I never use mine!
Good job keeping your cool! That stinks.
That is a sad thing that happened to you, kind of like how I ditched you this morning?
This is soooooo sad! It's so frustrating when you tell them not to do something, and then they go an do it, and something like this happens...
I think we've all been there. I'm always doing stuff to my kids and then regreting that I lost it over something really trivial---Hope you get a new one.
Ouch!! I have one too. It's so hard to replace something that was that expensive. I hope you don't have to wait too long.
Post a Comment